Monday, November 23, 2009

He does stink

I hung out with my little sister, Cierra, yesterday. Mid-afternoon she announced that she was craving a strawberry milkshake. Who am I to deny a 15-year-old girl a milkshake? So we go to McDonalds in a shady part of town and wait in line.

In walks a normal-looking guy in his late 20s (if you think looking like a cross between Kanye West and Johnny Knoxville is normal). He didn't look crazy... but neither does Tyra Banks, and we all know how she turned out.

So he's standing behind us in line, by himself, and says in a very loud and declarative tone, "I'M HUNGRY."

Ok, so he's hungry.

One minute later, "I SMELL. I HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN A WEEK."

What? Who is he talking to?

Cierra is staring at the guy with a "You be nuts" face. Then she takes a sip of her strawberry milkshake, looks at me, and says, "He's right. He does stink."

No comments:

Post a Comment