The final chapter to this horrendously boozy, fun weekend. A gchat conversation I just had with Mel, as we perused her wedding playlist:
me: bhahha "All I Want for Christmas is You" is on here?
Melissa: that was SO fun on your playlist
me: wait, did we listen to that song on Saturday night?!
Melissa: YES you goober
me: HAHAHAHHA
Melissa: we all sang SO loud
all off-key and deep, a chorus of man voices
me: I have VAGUE recollections
Melissa: me too, of course
me: HAHAHA that's amazing
The thought of that ridiculous song blasting from a hotel room at the uber-nice Water Club, on the 7th of November, is just glorious to me. I hope that's what we were jamming to when this picture was taken:
I finish this "Bachelorette weekend" trilogy by pledging to not down another sip of alcohol until landing in Jamaica on December 9th. My wallet and body will thank me. My Christmas playlist will not.

No comments:
Post a Comment