skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, November 30, 2009
Did you poison me?!
Larry: That chicken chili your mom made was damn good. Is there any more?
Val: I'm full. Do you want the rest of mine?
L: Well, I don't know. Your cooties are in it. Why don't you want the rest?
V: I'm full.
L: DID YOU POISON ME?!
V: What?
L: Yea, okay, I'll take it. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You is talkin' loco and I like it!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(55)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(13)
▼
2009
(71)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(23)
Did you poison me?!
The first thing Larry said to me this morning...
We do hungry, and we do it well
Quote of the day
A collection of Thanksgiving gchats...
That was a good one
Mom be clubbin'
He does stink
Yellow or vagina?
Beard wig
This will be my day
If I go missing...
Wanna see a ferret?
I'm not raking leaves with a mop
Squeal like a girl
Bachelorette: Part 3
Bachelorette: Part 2
Bachelorette: Part 1
Under no circumstances
Dish pan hands
Sleep it off
I have no words
Good ol' days
►
October
(19)
►
September
(17)
About Me
Valerie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment