skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Great pot roast, Mom
While cleaning out e-mails yesterday, I found a list Mel and I made about a year ago. We were going through a phase where the majority of our communication with each other was done via someecards (someecards.com). Naturally, we decide to write some of our own. Clearly, neither of us were having the busiest day at work.
- Just trust us. (illustration: Milli Vanilli dancing)
- Your dedication to fitness is sexy. (illustration: people playing chess or croquet)
- Great pot roast, Mom. (illustration: man/woman with head in toilet)
- You're officially too old to be on “Real World.”
- Your consistent use of the phrase “mad fresh” confuses me.
- I dot my i's with hearts.
- My mom likes you more than she likes me.
- My grandma gets drunken than yours.
- Your boyfriend doesn’t like it when you baby talk.
- These walls are thinner than you realize.
- Everyone is talking about how badly your lunch smells.
- I saw you pretend to wash your hands.
- Even George Hamilton would pale in your presence.
- Your ring tones are embarrassing.
- I appreciate your dedication when you come in to work highly contagious.
- I’m secretly judging the music on your ipod.
- Sometimes I pretend like I’m Johnny and you’re Baby.
- E-mailing you for hours a day is no longer a waste of my time.
- I know your glasses aren't prescription.
- I'm oddly attracted to the lady in the training materials.
- Your tribal tattoo will probably come back into fashion.
- I touched all the stirrers in the break room.
- The pierced cartilage goes well with your pant suit.
- I only used your toothbrush twice.
- Thanks for covering your eyes when you sneezed on me.
- You should probably hold onto those stirrup pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment