3:07 PM me: i wonder where he'd take you
hooters probably
3:08 PM Agatha: I'm sure he'd try to take me home and sprawl himself out on his satin sheets in leopard-print briefs
There'd be a lava lamp behind him
me: and a bear skin rug on the floor
in front of a roaring fireplace
3:09 PM Agatha: A red rose in his mouth
3:10 PM me: and, despite the mouth full of rose, he's growling like a mountain lion
and swatting his paws at you
Agatha: Playfully
3:11 PM He says "Why don't you have a seat on the bed?"
3:13 PM me: you sit on the bed... as far from him as possible
slowly and "seductively" he gets on all fours
and crawls over to you
rose still in mouth, miraculously
Agatha: Hahaha
3:14 PM The lava lamp is stirrin'
I try not to pay attention to what he's doing
So I look away and notice a red feather on his bedside table
3:15 PM me: he reaches across you, "accidentally" stroking your chest
grabs the red feather and gently swats your cheek with it
3:16 PM you turn--quickly--and grab the feather in your mouth
bringing him to an alarming halt
3:18 PM Agatha: He's flustered for a second
But snaps his fingers and exclaims
"Champagne!"
His champagne glasses are modern and tacky, but I accept a glass nonetheless
3:19 PM me: he pours the liquid courage into the faux-glass flutes, dramatically pulling his hand high before dropping it down again
he looks at your for an approving look
you roll your eyes and yawn
3:20 PM Agatha: I pound the champagne and tell him I have to go
"But we were just getting started," he says
3:21 PM And opens the drawer to his bedside table, removing a little tube
He uncaps the tube, squeezes it, and proceeds to oil his chest
3:22 PM me: but he squeezes too hard
and the entire tube goes pouring out all over him
rather than point out his mistake, he acts like it was done on purpose
3:23 PM and he begins rampantly rubbing his entire body with the oil, careful not to ruin his precious man panties
a drop gets on your arm, which you proceed to wipe off in disgust with the bear skin rug
Agatha: hahaha
3:24 PM Recalling how much he spent on the rug, when he purchased it on eBay, he offers to "get that for me"
3:25 PM As he shifts, I notice the back of his underwear is a g-string and reveals the small bald Eagle he has tattooed on his left buttock
3:26 PM I tell him "I'm good" and eye the bottle of sparkling wine, hoping for another glass
He sees my eyes shifting and decides to set the mood a little more
So he puts on some soft jazz
3:33 PM me: back sorry!
3:34 PM except, much to his surprise, the soft jazz station has recently been turned into a speed metal station
3:35 PM hoping to appear as if his plan is flawless, he leaves on the speed metal
and turns it up as loud as possible
which, he thinks, is the impromptu time to whip out...
the whips
3:40 PM Agatha: I tell him I'm bored and have a headache from the loud music
He tunes it down a little and looks at me with a half grin, bobbing his head to what he's interpreting as the rhythm
3:41 PM I've been seduced
3:42 PM me: HAHAHAHAHAH

No comments:
Post a Comment