Thursday, October 15, 2009

HOT pastrami!

It's only 11:20am and the following events have already occurred in this office:

- a woman at a local deli screamed "I don't give a SHIT!" and then cackled like a crazy person when I asked her if she wanted the name on the credit card I was giving her;
- our HR manager told me she was going to "increase my box" (of petty cash!) and four of us cracked up like 12-year-old boys;
- I just heard someone down the hall yell, "Don't make me get out my whip!";
- our fashion editor is currently blow drying her hair... in the doorway of her office... with a massive grin on her face; and
- Larry is so excited about a catered lunch meeting he has today that he's walking around the office yelling, "HOT pastrami! HOT pastrami!" and talking about how much he likes spicy mustard.

All in all, it's a productive day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment