skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, December 18, 2009
Get away from me with your piss arm
Larry just called me into his office, acting like he had something very important to tell me. He did.
"I gave a urine sample at the doctor this morning. I pissed on my arm."
Now every time I see him, he's sniffing his cuff.
"Do I smell like pee?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You is talkin' loco and I like it!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(55)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(13)
▼
2009
(71)
▼
December
(12)
The Bruceman
The death trap
Animal Thug!
Get away from me with your piss arm
Best Person to Help With the DVD
Make Your Own Larry Platt Doll
Perm rods
An ode to The Wild Child
The prop bag
It's urine... mine personally
The gateway hoard
Really white trash
►
November
(23)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(17)
About Me
Valerie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment