Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nekkid facial

A collection of text messages from last night:

Me: Why am I taking off ALL of my clothes to get a facial?

Mel: You sure you went to the right place??? hahah. Nekkid facial!

[2 hours later]

Me: Facial finished! All glowy, i.e. oiled up.

Mel: I should become an esthetician. But then I'd have to touch strangers.

Me: Fat, old, scaly strangers

Mel: Though they'd have their eyes closed, so I could still make eebie jeebie faces.

Me: And have any faux accent you want when explaining the health benefits of eukalyptus.

Mel: I'd probably use a booming Russian one. How about you?

Me: Dainty and asian

Mel: haha Daisian!

Me: Seeeeeeeeee! He don't have problem with haaaaaaaarddddd onnnnnnn. [Disclaimer: Every single one of you, all four of you that read this, have heard the story about Kirby at the rub 'n' tug in Pittsburgh, yes?]

Mel: Not so dainty, but that's definitely the #1 thing to say to clients--in any line of work.

Me: I'll remember that when I'm a 5th grade teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment